AquaCon® aids in releasing concrete castings from Smooth-On rubber molds and other surfaces such as melamine, metal and non-porous (sealed) wood. It provides a clean, positive release, does not interfere with color or surface detail and helps minimize bug holes and air bubbles in finished castings.
- Low Cost – Use straight or dilute with water (up to 8 parts with water).
- Water Based, Eco-Friendly – No VOC’s, carcinogens or oils harmful to the environment.
- Does Not Stain Concrete, affect color surface detail or finishing.
- Minimizes “Bug Holes” and air bubbles.
- Contains No Oils that will cause rubber molds to soften, shrink or swell.
- Keeps Molds Clean – Does not build up.
- Extends Mold Life