|Address:||5600A Lower Macungie Road|
Macungie, PA 18062
Toll-Free: (844) 294-1444|
Local: (484) 860-3636
Fax: (484) 544-7882
Monday - Friday
Take Our Quick Video Tour
Reynolds – Allentown is located about 1 hour from Philadelphia.
The store exists to inspire artists, inventors, hobbyists, sculptors, mold makers, model makers, casters, etc. with material ideas for their projects.
Technical help is always available from experienced staff ready to discuss your application and make a material recommendation.
|Materials Spotlight™ – Making On-Skin Wounds with Silicone Rubber||October 18, 2018||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||$20.00 Per Person|
Friday, August 10th, Reynolds – Allentown welcomed attendees to the sold-out Life Casting Skin FX Seminar. Artists and makers from around the country spent their day learning how to create astonishingly-real skin effects.
Reynolds Advanced Materials is excited about this company, Giannetti’s Studio has been in business since 1926 and has completed beautiful plaster works for a variety of customers including the federal government. Most of their workings can be found in buildings around Washington, DC.
Moldmakers for Hire
We are happy to offer the following list of professional mold makers and casters in the Allentown area. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact us.
- Urban Fox Studio (Allentown, PA)
- Plaster Visions & Design (Yonkers, NY)
- Colbar Art (Long Island, NY)
- Hayles and Howe, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Giannetti Studio Inc. (Brentwood, MD)
- MZD Productions, Inc (Richlandtown, PA)
- Peter J. Mastroianni Mold Making (Orangeville, PA)
- Petro Mold Co. (Waterford, PA)
- Felber Ornamental Plastering (Norristown, PA)