|Address:||5600A Lower Macungie Road|
Macungie, PA 18062
Toll-Free: (844) 294-1444|
Local: (484) 860-3636
Fax: (484) 544-7882
Monday - Friday
Take Our Quick Video Tour
Reynolds – Allentown is located about 1 hour from Philadelphia.
The store exists to inspire artists, inventors, hobbyists, sculptors, mold makers, model makers, casters, etc. with material ideas for their projects.
Technical help is always available from experienced staff ready to discuss your application and make a material recommendation.
|Let's Talk About Epoxy Putties||July 21, 2017||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Free|
|Let's Talk About Making On-Skin Wounds with Silicone Rubber||October 13, 2017||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Free|
Reynolds – Allentown’s spotlight is refocused on the Bloomsburg University’s Theatre Department (BTE). Recently, the BTE put on the production of The Nether with actors Danny Roth and Pateon Chavis. The production called for a cake made of Ice that will never melt, which means a call to Reynolds Advanced Materials’ Outside Sales Technician Jay.
Reynolds Advanced Materials hosted their Let’s Talk About Series event which covered 3D Printing.
Moldmakers for Hire
We are happy to offer the following list of professional mold makers and casters in the Allentown area. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact us.
- Urban Fox Studio (Allentown, PA)
- Plaster Visions & Design (Yonkers, NY)
- Colbar Art (Long Island, NY)
- Hayles and Howe, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Giannetti Studio Inc. (Brentwood, MD)
- MZD Productions, Inc (Richlandtown, PA)
- Peter J. Mastroianni Mold Making (Orangeville, PA)
- Petro Mold Co. (Waterford, PA)
- Felber Ornamental Plastering (Norristown, PA)