Our Materials Spotlight™ series is an informal get together of people who want to know more about materials and processes. It won’t take long and our goal is to educate. You will meet people just like you and we often get contributions from industry pros that add value to the conversation. We welcome any and all comments.
|When:||July 24, 2020; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Where:||6512 Pinecastle Blvd, Orlando 32809|
|Cost:||$20.00 Per Person|
|*Includes Trial Kit of Mold Star™ 15.|
- Which resins and/or foams are best for your application.
- Rigid and semi-rigid resins.
- Different densities in castable foams; what it means to you.
- Working with resins and foams together.
- Adding fillers, colorants and casting powders to achieve dynamic effects.
- When to use release agents and sealers.
- Proper mixing & pouring
- Common problems and how to avoid them.