Our Materials Spotlight™ series is an informal get together of people who want to know more about materials and processes. It won’t take long and our goal is to educate. You will meet people just like you and we often get contributions from industry pros that add value to the conversation. We welcome any and all comments.
|When:||March 13, 2020; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Where:||1727 E. Weber Drive, Tempe 85281|
|Cost:||$20.00 Per Person|
|*Includes Trial Kit of Vytaflex™ 40.|
- methods of making molds and different mold materials with their advantages and disadvantages specific to concrete
- sealers and mold releases
- casting concrete: various mix designs and methods of casting concrete
- additives: polymers, plasticizers, pigments, etc.
- tips and tricks for clean solid castings.