Our Materials Spotlight™ series is an informal get together of people who want to know more about materials and processes. It won’t take long and our goal is to educate. You will meet people just like you and we often get contributions from industry pros that add value to the conversation. We welcome any and all comments.
|When:||March 13, 2020; 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Where:||3920 Grape Street, Denver 80207|
|Cost:||$20.00 Per Person|
|*Includes Mold Star 16 Trial Kit.|
- Different Materials Available For Making Molds
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Each
- How Can Mold Rubber Be Applied? Which Method Is Best For Your Project?
- Sealers & Release Agents, Protecting Your Investment
- Common Problems & How To Avoid Them
- Technical Terms & What They Mean To You
- Adding Pigments, Fillers, Accelerators, Etc.