These full-day seminars will cover the basics of moldmaking and casting. We use slides, lectures and demonstrations of various techniques and materials to maximize your learning experience. Questions about your projects are welcome. Reynolds provides lunch and light refreshments. Due to the popularity of our seminars, slots are booked on a first-paid, first-in basis. Class size will not be increased.
|When:||February 8, 2020; 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Where:||3920 Grape Street, Denver 80207|
|Cost:||$75.00 Per Person|
|*Includes Lunch and FREE Pourable Silicone Starter Kit..|
- Different Materials Available for Making Molds
- Different Mold Making Techniques
- Once You Have Your Mold, What Can You Pour Into It To Make a Copy
- Casting Options – Make Your Plastic Castings Look Like Metal, Wood, Stone and More!
- Secrets to Being Successful in Using These Materials
- Reproducing Sculpture
- Casting Plaster
- Casting Resin
- Candle Making
- Prototype Model Making
- Movie Special Effects