Materials Spotlight - Epoxy Putties
Our “Materials Spotlight” series is an informal get together of people who want to know more about materials and processes. It won’t take long and our goal is to educate. You will meet people just like you and we often get contributions from industry pros that add value to the conversation. We welcome any and all comments. Use epoxy putties for creating sculpture, exhibit displays, aquarium elements and more!
Important: Must be 18 years or older to participate. In demonstrating techniques for mold making and casting, we emphasize safety and provide adequate ventilation in our classroom. However, we use materials that may affect certain individuals. If you are pregnant, suffer from breathing disorders (such as asthma) or are sensitized to urethane or epoxy resins, you should not take this class.Space Is Limited. CLICK HERE To Make Your Reservation Today! >
• Types of Epoxy Putties
• How They Are Used
• Mixing & Measuring
• Different Applications
• Texturing/Sculpting/Smoothing/ Machining
Terms & Conditions
- Reynolds Advanced Materials seminars are not for children. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend.
- Potential Risks: In using featured materials and watching material demonstrations, we use aerosol release agents, urethane compounds containing isocyanates, epoxy compounds containing amines and other products that may be harmful to certain individuals. Although we emphasize safety, observe all recommended safety precautions and provide adequate ventilation in our classroom, you should not take this class if you suffer from asthma or other breathing disorders. Those who are allergic/sensitized to isocyanates or amines should not take this course. If you desire further information concerning any other aspect of the event before deciding whether you wish to attend, please contact us in writing. Otherwise, by submitting this Registration Form you agree that you have assumed all risks associated with participating in the seminar.
- Appropriate Dress: please wear long pants (no shorts) and closed-toed footwear (no sandals).
- Special Needs: If you have a handicap and require special assistance, we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate within the context of our industrial setting, materials used and space limitations. We require 60 days advance written notice if you need an accommodation and may require you to accept placement in a future class in order to comply with your request. Please send your request to: Branch Manager at Reynolds Advanced Materials.
Note: Instruction is given in English. Simultaneous translation by another person is distracting and not allowed.
- Refund Policy: We limit class size to maximize the learning experience. Once a class is filled, further applications are not accepted. Refunds will not be made for any reason. If you cancel your reservation, we will make an attempt to find someone to attend in your place. If we are successful, we will issue a credit for you to attend the next seminar at Reynolds Advanced Materials sole discretion and subject to availability. If we are unable to find a replacement attendee, your seminar fee will not be refunded. Reservations may only be changed one time.
- Permission to Use Your Likeness: By enrolling in our class you hereby grant Reynolds Advanced Materials and its affiliated companies permission to use your voice, written statements and likeness (including photographs and videos) in any form or media, at any time, for promotional and related purposes, including, for example, use in any publications, trade publications, press releases, advertisements, literature, websites, social media, signage and other marketing or public relations materials of any kind, without further permission, notice, payment or other consideration.
- No Audio/Video Recording During Instruction Sessions: No audio, photography or videography with cameras, video cameras, cell phone cameras or other electronic recording devices are permitted during instructional sessions. You can photo/video our facilities during breaks, etc.
- Cell Phones: Phone conversations are prohibited during instruction sessions in the classroom. Please keep your phone on silent during presentations and leave the classroom area if you want to make or receive a call.
- Drug Policy: we maintain a drug free environment and prohibit illegal drugs on our premises.
- Smoking Policy: no one may smoke in any part of the building or within 50 ft. (16m) of exterior the building. We also do not allow "vape" pens in our facility.
- Firearms / Weapons Policy: Firearms and weapons of any type are expressly prohibited anywhere on our premises.
- Appropriate Conduct: we operate a "harassment-free" environment. Attendees are required to be respectful and courteous to others at all times. Anyone exhibiting rude, disruptive or other behavior deemed inappropriate by seminar administrators may be asked to vacate the premises without a refund.
- Meals & Refreshments: Because of the nature and size of our training classes, we regrettably cannot honor special requests for dietary accommodations.
- Warranty: Reynolds Advanced Materials offers this seminar for general demonstrative and informational purposes only. Reynolds Advanced Materials does not warrant that students will be able to use materials or techniques successfully for any project or application. If compatibility between the training as described in marketing brochures, website, etc. and your project/application goals are in doubt, you should speak with a Reynolds Advanced Materials sales technician or branch manager before purchasing the seminar to help determine if the experience is appropriate for you.
Close this window.