Shipping & Returns Policy
- We accept only Visa, MasterCard or American Express – No C.O.D.s
- We can only accept online orders for the lower 48 states.
- Customers residing in Alaska or Hawaii may call the North Hollywood location (1-800-348-4349) to place an order. We do not accept online orders for these two states.
- Some materials are hazardous to ship. Hazardous shipping fees may apply, and this is indicated in the product description.
- We require a full street address, i.e.: St., Rd., Blvd, Dr., Ct., etc. We can NOT ship to post office boxes.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
- ORDERS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 DAYS TO PROCESS BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED
- Reynolds Advanced Materials will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if product/material has not been opened, is in original packaging and deemed re-saleable by a Reynolds Advanced Materials representative. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for all related freight charges.
- Call the Reynolds Advanced Materials branch that you purchased the item from and request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Have your receipt handy to give relevant information.
- Note: Material returned to Reynolds Advanced Materials without an RMA will be refused or processed without credit being issued.
- Send material FREIGHT PREPAID to the Reynolds Advanced Materials location authorizing the return.
- Appropriate credit will be made to your account or credit card when the returned product is verified using above criteria. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for all related freight charges.
- Packaging Problems & Issues – Product received that is damaged in transit, exhibiting leaking, etc., needs to be reported within three business days of receipt of material.
- Please contact Reynolds Advanced Materials if you have questions regarding this policy.