What materials do I need to create a Silicone Gel-Filled Appliance?
Following is a basic list of materials needed for creating a gel-filled silicone makeup appliance:
* A 2-part mold created from Neo Matrix, another gypsum or other rigid material
* Dragon Skin Silicone for creating the membrane encapsulator and making the gel
* Slacker Tactile Mutator added to Dragon Skin to create a silicone gel
* Silc-Pig Pigment for pigmentation of the silicone
* Skin Tite Adhesive to adhere the piece to the skin
Plat Cat Platinum Silicone Accelerator to accelerate the cure of the silicone rubber
Psycho Paint to paint the piece and apply extrinsic coloration
The FAQ list is offered as a guideline and offers possible solutions to problems encountered during mold making and casting. No warranty is implied and it is up to the end user to determine suitability for any specific application. Always refer to the provided Technical Bulletins (TB) & Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) before using any material. A small scale test is suggested to determine suitability of any recommendation before trying on a larger scale for any application.