FOAM-iT!® 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 & 26 are expanding water blown urethane foams in 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 and 26 pound densities. FOAM-iT® castable urethane foams will expand many times their original volume when mixed. Developed for a variety of industrial and special effects applications, these casting foam products can be pigmented to achieve various color effects. FOAM-iT!® foams are especially useful as reinforcement for hollow castings.
FOAM-iT!® urethane casting foams have a 2 hour demold time.
- FOAM-iT!® 3 - 1A:1B by volume - approx. 18X expansion
- FOAM-iT!® 5 - 1A:1B by volume - approx. 10X expansion
- FOAM-iT!® 8 - 2A:1B by weight - approx. 8X expansion
- FOAM-iT!® 10 - 1A:1B by volume - approx. 6X expansion
- FOAM-iT!® 15 - 1A:1B by volume - approx. 4X expansion
- FOAM-iT!® 26 - 1A:1B by volume - approx. 2X expansion
NEW FOAM-iT! 10® SLOW has a 3.5 minute working time and 4 hour cure time. Click here to read technical bulletin